Thursday, April 14, 2022

Yelling Match!

 Now I'm going to paint a picture. Imagine you go to a small park that doesn't get visited often. You go there to either relax or play basket ball but you're bothered by two short teens yelling at each other while being filmed. That's what it was like while we were in the park. We, well actually I was, screaming at each other and getting up in each other faces. Only to burst out laughing. It's hard to pretend to be arguing with someone that has been your friend for years. We did actually manage to get a good few segments of us arguing but some we can't use because we didn't react fast enough. What I mean by this is that it's scripted for us to push each other. Rose was supposed to push me with just one hand while I was supposed to shove her with two and with force. She kept on messing up by not pushing me and instead continuing to argue. I believe we were not communicating enough because we didn't establish a cue.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR for Final Task