Thursday, April 14, 2022

Chasing each other!

 As I mentioned before, originally I was supposed to be the chased. I had believed in my running skills. Yet those skills were demolished once me and Rose did a practice sprint. I was no where near her. How could our film be tense if the chaser was so far away? Maybe it was a good thing, I wasn't the one being chased. She would have caught me instantly. I don't understand why we picked our film to be about running. None of us can run for anything. Not to mention how after we did the practice run, my knees were in pain. Maybe I'm not running correctly. After the practice run, my spirits were crushed. All my excitement for filming were gone. I wanted to give up but Vanessa and Rose wouldn't let me. They forced me to run after Rose. I was doing good for the first few seconds. Then by the end I was suffering. My knees were even worse. Not to mention my breathing was awful. Hopefully I don't look stupid in the film. 








   

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR for Final Task