Thursday, April 14, 2022

Sending videos

 After filming, they met my cat red then went home. You would think that since we just finished working on the assignment I would send it straight away. I ended up not doing that. I honestly forgot about it for a day until I started texting people. When I saw the clips in my gallery, I was shocked. Shocked that I forgot to send them. So I originally planed on emailing the clips since it would keep the quality. Turns out I could only send about three of them because the others were too big. You would think Google would be more advance. After that stressful failed attempt , I had no other choose but to ruin the quality. The quality was ruined by me sending them over Instagram Messages. The app is known for ruining the quality of videos and photos. They all ended up sending but it took nearly all day for them all to send. I'm honestly surprised they sent on Instagram since there's usually a time limit. I'm guessing they upgraded the limit. The important thing is that Vanessa has the clips needed. She will be editing it since she already knows how to. I know she will do. I have faith in her. We all of faith in her. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR for Final Task