Thursday, April 14, 2022

Waiting

 As I type this, Vanessa is editing. She is working endlessly. She showed us her ideas. She's thinking about adding in 3D titles. She claims it doesn't take long but two hours is quite long. She also sent a clip of the opening. When I saw it, I was originally confused. For starters, the clip looked like it was filmed on a rock. When I asked about this she explained that it was to make it easier on her computer as she edits. She told me that once she renders it she'll put it back to the original quality. We also had to come up with a title. It didn't hit us until editing start that we never named it. I had no idea what to call it. So me and Vanessa decided to just go with frenemies. It reminds me of the Disney show. That is all I have seen so far. I trust her to edit this to perfection. Until then I just have to wait. We also decided that I will once again be the one to upload it to YouTube. Hopefully this comes out good. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR for Final Task