Thursday, April 14, 2022

Filming Role

 I originally drew the storyboard for this project. While drawing, I had in mind who would play who. Even though Rose spoke about wanting to film instead of act, I knew Vanessa would film. Ever since the instance of Zaha filming vertically, she has taken over filming. Which meant Rose and I would be the actors. I originally planned for me to be the one being chased because I had believed in my speed. Me being the one chased automatically would have made Rose the chaser. This never happened. I should have kept in mind our personalities. For our rehearsals, it became clear that the roles were wrong. The roles needed to be swap. For Rose can not get angry for the life of her. The characters needed to get progressively aggressive for the progression of the story. Yet she seemed uncapable of doing something like that. So we switched. I became the chaser and she became the chase. The switch was natural. I'm typically more snappy and temperamental compared to her. When the argument started getting heated, I was generally getting heated. I believe having me as the aggressive one made the filming move quicker.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR for Final Task